惑星

飄蕩在迷惑之間,迷失過,失落過。那一抹星塵,掠過,散落。星會隕歿,星會閃,在那陰霾的盡頭,還是默然的閃爍著。

May 17, 2007

Amman

Dears, do you miss us? We arrived Amman in the evening yesterday. People here are very nice. We're having our breakfast at the moment while enjoying the free internet here. On our way from the Airport to the Downtown, we thought of Nairobi again, very very similar. Jordan is a good place and this is our first impression.

Today, we'll start our days in Jordan and our first place to visit is the Dead Sea. By the way, there's one funny thing for our trip. It's about the Doha Airport, I've made a name for this stupid experience, tell you more when we're back as I always have better command of Chinese than English.

Casa is still with me, I'll bring him to the Dead Sea too. Of course, he's not going to float with us, I'll keep him in my bag. After the Dead Sea experience, I hope we can visit Madaba, the Mosics City before coming back to Amman. Mosics is always my interest.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home